This offer is valid until June 30, 2018th
Free CT X-ray * for a planning meeting during implantation
For a precise planning of the implantation surgery the panorama X-ray is not sufficient, therefore a three-dimensional dental CT scan is absolutely recommendable.
The dentist can make the following statements as a result of a CT X-ray imaging:
- Carrying out accurate measurements
- Determination of the size and length of the implants
- Assessment of bone structure
- Determination of the distance between an important anatomical point (eg facial cavity, facial nerve) and the bone surface
- Examination of the passage of the sinus and mucous membranes before a sinus lift operation.
*: CT recording on a CD is chargeable!